Erectile Dysfunction Pills: Cialis
- The loss of sexual power that is also called impotence is a tragedy for any man. Very often this misfortune overtakes even young men under the age of 30 years. Yet this is not the end of life but just an unpleasant condition that should be treated.
- As far as the treatment methods are concerned there are many ways to cope with this distressful disease but the most popular one is taking ED pills, namely, Cialis.
Why is Cialis So Special?
- Cialis is the brand name for tadalafil, the medication used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction as well as the symptoms of enlarged prostate. This is the only drug that can be taken in smaller doses on a daily basis. While the rest of ED pills like Viagra or Levitra should be taken right before sexual intercourse, Cialis is approved as a daily medicine for men. That makes Cialis stand out against the rest medications used in the management of impotence problems.
- How Cialis (Tadalafil) Works?
Tadalafil belongs to PDE5 inhibitors that were specifically designed for the treatment of ED. It relaxes muscles of a penile organ and increases blood flow into it, what in turn helps to maintain a hard erection. Cialis is indicated for males only. Cialis is not for everyone. It’s always recommended to visit a healthcare provider before taking any medication including tadalafil.
Cialis Dosing Information
Cialis can be found in a variety of doses: 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg. The recommended starting dose for a daily use of Cialis is 2.5 mg. It should be taken once a day at approximately the same time. Depending on erectile dysfunction severity this dosage may be increased to Cialis 5 mg in the course of time. Cialis 10 mg and Cialis 20 mg pills are prescribed to patients suffering severe erection symptoms and should be taken at least 30 minutes before making sex. It is always suggested to consult the doctor before you start taking medication to decide what dose type suits you best. It doesn’t usually depend on the age of a man but on the severity of the disease. It is very important to decide on a right dose since it is forbidden to break or split a pill.
What You Should Not Expect from Cialis
There are some disbelieves about Cialis that men expect from it. So these are things that Cialis does not do:
Cialis does not cure ED completely. It helps to sustain erection for a definite period of time so that a man can perform in a perfect way.
Cialis does not work without sexual stimulation. A man should be sexually aroused to trigger the pill’s effect.
Cialis does not boost sexual desire or man’s libido. Cialis guarantees 100% erection, but how fruitful sexual intercourse will be depends on a man and his partner only.
Cialis does not protect from any sexually transmitted diseases, so keep that in mind before making sex.
Cialis does not protect against pregnancy.
- Some men find brand medication very pricey, so there is a cheaper variant known as generic cialis. This is claimed to be the same medication offed by other manufacturers that started producing the medicine after the patent on a drug expired. The pills may vary in size and color but produce the same long lasting effect. The best thing about generic cialis besides its lower price is that you can buy it online without prescription. There is a lot of online pharmacies having generic drugs without RX on offer. Thus if you are suffering from erectile dysfunction and looking for a cost-saving option to manage that problem but there is no opportunity that you get the prescription, generic cialis can be your best solution. The life is too short to live it without having tasted its sweets and fruitful intercourse is one of them.